• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FracTool - ultimate multitool for FAS devices

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
FracTool 3.18 is available :
It fixes FX8 to AxeFx III conversion

Could someone with an axefx2 xl or xl+ export firmware definitions from ares 1.02 please? :)

Right click on the icon representing your axefx in FracTool and select "Export firmware definitions"

Also i'd need an ares 1.02 preset

Piing

Forum Addict
FracTool 3.20 is available !
It adds AxeFx III compatibility with CabList function :)

Many thanks to @austinbuddy who donated a lot to get this done :)
Thank you!! Another donation on the way

I will finally be able to identify and rearrange the used cabs, backup presets+cabs, make a full wipe-out of presets and cabs, reset and start from scratch.

If only FAS implemented the Export Preset+CAB bundle.... now it would be the perfect time for that.

h.c.e.

Veteran
FracTool 3.21 is available and fixes the 15 preset limit on CabList function
Heya Al, think there's a tiny bug in the Export as CSV option for Preset -> Cabs... looks like there's a missing new line after the Header line and before the Preset 1 line.

FracTool 3.21
macOS 10.14.4

Easy enough to correct the result by hand, but thought I'd flag it for your attention since I noticed it.

Thanks again for adding support of this feature with the III, it's great to see.

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
Heya Al, think there's a tiny bug in the Export as CSV option for Preset -> Cabs... looks like there's a missing new line after the Header line and before the Preset 1 line.

FracTool 3.21
macOS 10.14.4

Easy enough to correct the result by hand, but thought I'd flag it for your attention since I noticed it.

Thanks again for adding support of this feature with the III, it's great to see.
Hi,
Thanks,
On which hardware ? (fas)

Top Bottom