FracTool - for power users only

2.0 Beta 14 is online !
- Adds offline conversion (proposed when no AxeFx/AX8 connected/powered on).
- Shows preset beeing sent 's layout !!! :D
- Shows converted preset's layout in a different window if unavailable blocks were encoutered !
- Allows you to see presets offline
- Donators get their name in the About box

Just brainstorming here:

It would be great if a preset file also carried a static snapshot of all parameter values, current at the moment of saving the preset.

This would still not allow offline editing, which is fine, but it would allow users to see (and compare) preset settings for reference purposes.
In other words: include the same data which is generated when building the CSV file, which can be read by the editors.

I have no clue what the impact would be on preset size though.

2.0 Beta 14 is online !
- Adds offline conversion (proposed when no AxeFx/AX8 connected/powered on).
- Shows preset beeing sent 's layout !!! :D
- Shows converted preset's layout in a different window if unavailable blocks were encoutered !
- Allows you to see presets offline
- Donators get their name in the About box
Donated. Thanks a lot!

Al you're a software madman! Thanks for everything you do. While I dont have multiple platforms that I need to convert (I only use my XL), I greatly appreciate your talent and willingness to bring great things into this world. Donated!!!!

I tried converting some Axe-II patches from Tyler Grund's website, and I had a number of issues similar to the ones from early versions of this converter: Missing blocks, no shunts, "scrambled" (for lack of a better term) patches.

I really like some of Tyler's sounds, but a lot of them were made for much earlier firmware versions. I'm assuming that is what is causing the problem with converting these patches. Does the firmware versions used on the original patch dictate whether or not they can be converted?

I would like to use some of his stuff & send him a contribution, but I'll have to figure out if it's even possible to cleanly convert some of his patches.:confused:

Thanks! :cool:

Yes i recommend using same firmware on each machine.
By the way if you post the problematic preset i can try to see what happens ;)

Back
Top Bottom