FracTool - for power users only

Sadly, Avast is reporting the automated update to 2.63 as dangerous. :mad:

Time to download manually and see if I can run it that way! ;)

Edit: no joy attempting to run it manually! Avast won't let me open it.

What did you change that would elicit such a response? Avast didn't block 2.60 and 2.61! :(
Nothing... Avast, ^^

FracTool 2.64 is available : Fixes @Moke 's bug :)

@Moke : The output thing is not a bug, as AxeEdit displays the current scene's level/pan, not the global level/pan (which don't act anymore since scenes were introduced i guess)

any idea why the Fractool looks like this(see attached picture)in my app folder?

Attachments

• Screenshot_03:14:30_06-02-2018.jpg
    Screenshot_03:14:30_06-02-2018.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 17
FracTool 2.64 is available : Fixes @Moke 's bug :)

@Moke : The output thing is not a bug, as AxeEdit displays the current scene's level/pan, not the global level/pan (which don't act anymore since scenes were introduced i guess)
Nice!!!!! I guess that I need to send you another donation:cool:

Hi/Salut Al, FracTool Online seems to be having issues. When I try to inspect a preset it tells me that the preset cannot be loaded. Cheers, Perry.

Hi, Al -
I know you’re not busy enough already (!) but there’s an audition feature I’ve been dreaming of and I wonder if it’s desirable (or even possible).

Here’s a copy of the “Wish” thread I posted a while back, thinking it might be a useful addition to Axe-Manage:

<a href="https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/automatic-looper-support-in-axe-manage-cabs.134068/">Automatic Looper support in Axe-Manage Cabs</a>

I think this would be a useful feature for FracTool, adding another layer of automation to speed up the Cab/IR audition process.

Thanks again for your incredibly useful codework support Fractal.

Cheers,
Bruce

Back
Top Bottom