FracTool - for power users only

Just to complete...I noted that it's possible to get the cab info to a csv file with fractool, which made me think that maybe this would be possible also for system sysex data...leave it here...is not a Fractool subject.

Hi Alex,

thanks again for your great tool.

I'm not quite sure, but I think in the past a user was able to drop Bank A, B and C together into FracTool. It appeared a large list with all presets together (Presets counted 1 to 384).

That was great because the Fractal BOT writes Bank A with Preset 1 to 128 then Bank B with also 1 to 128 (instead 129 to 256) and so on.

So FracTool was great, cause I droped all three Banks in it and saved all counted 384 Presets as separate files.

But now, when I drag&drop the Banks together FracTool it kind of mixes up the Presets of the banks. There are still 384 Presets but in a different order.

Did I make anything wrong or is that a Bug?
Or is there another way to bring in all Banks together?

Thanks
Liquid

Al, if I have multiple Fractal devices connected to my computer, how do I tell FracTool to use a specific device? It seems to pick up which everyone polls soonest when I turn FracTool on.

Al, if I have multiple Fractal devices connected to my computer, how do I tell FracTool to use a specific device? It seems to pick up which everyone polls soonest when I turn FracTool on.
Yeah, don't do that. :)

Hi Al -

In anticipation of the new Axe-Edit for Q9 (I'm still on Q8.02) I used FracTool to set all of my motordrive setting in my cab blocks to "0". All worked fine as expected.

I then wanted to change each Amp block motordrive setting (which I understand corresponds to Q9 "speaker comp") to "3" however after numerous tries nothing changed.

Did I find a bug or - as I expect - is it user error ?

Thank you in advance !

Al,

is fractool working with FW9.01? i just did a batch reset of values and they have all ended up set to zeros... [ i wanted a value of 3.00 ;-) ]

OK, this is what I've found:
FracTool Motor Drive = FW 9.01 Speaker Comp BUT only for setting value to zero
FracTool MotorT constant = FW 9.01 motor T const in Axe-Edit (Spkr T constant on axe-fx front panel)

OK, this is what I've found:
FracTool Motor Drive = FW 9.01 Speaker Comp BUT only for setting value to zero
FracTool MotorT constant = FW 9.01 motor T const in Axe-Edit (Spkr T constant on axe-fx front panel)
It's not completely right :)
Because of new firmware you got to push it to the higher values.
So FracTool Motor Drive =19650 gives you 3.0 on SpComp

Back
Top Bottom