FracTool - for power users only

Tried it, it still doesnot work. I cannot get any sound.

I also tried exporting the preset with Fractool, and importing it to Axe edit, yet I still get no sound and a blank preset.

If the preset is blank it's usually because the preset internal number is superior to the one your AxeFx can handle. That means you're on the Q7.02 beta, install the release version

I think that's the way it has to be. The AX8 doesn't have Mic selection, but it still offers the opportunity to use proximity effect, which is the same as using the null Mic in Axe FX.

Version 2.46 is online : It fixes modifiers conversions between AX8 and AxeFxs

My fractool suddenly dissapeared.
Downloaded it again from OP page 1.
Tried to start it, but without succes on a Legal Windows 10.
I ran it before many times with succes.

Nothing happens and I see no screen...

It's a problem with your antivirus, add an exception or use a real antivirus, it's been discussed a dozen times before...

Sometimes the icon gets placed somewhere else on your desktop - just check it...

Unfortunately, I'm not able to convert presets from AX8 or MK I / II to XL+. When I drag an AX8 or MK preset to the magnifying glass, it'll show the blocks in FracTools layout window, but when I send it to the XL+ or save it in the XL+'s format and import it, the preset is empty. I'm using firmware 7.02.

Unfortunately, I'm nyou'reot able to convert presets from AX8 or MK I / II to XL+. When I drag an AX8 or MK preset to the magnifying glass, it'll show the blocks in FracTools layout window, but when I send it to the XL+ or save it in the XL+'s format and import it, the preset is empty. I'm using firmware 7.02.
You're probably using 7.02 beta. Use release version

Back
Top Bottom