FracTool - for power users only

Leon Todd has made a monster Ultimate 80’s Funk patch. But he says I need FracTool in the video. I’ve Googled and searched forum, but can’t find it anywhere. This thread is 105 pages. Any idea the one for Windows. I’ve never heard of it before. Do they all work with Windows 10?

Leon Todd has made a monster Ultimate 80’s Funk patch. But he says I need FracTool in the video. I’ve Googled and searched forum, but can’t find it anywhere. This thread is 105 pages. Any idea the one for Windows. I’ve never heard of it before. Do they all work with Windows 10?
It's on the first page ;)
Yes it works on windows 10

Hello guys my fractool stops to work after lastest update. I try to load it but nothing happens any mensage or screen opened. Some one has faced the same trouble or have idea how to solve it.

Cheers,
Thiago

Hello guys my fractool stops to work after lastest update. I try to load it but nothing happens any mensage or screen opened. Some one has faced the same trouble or have idea how to solve it.

Cheers,
Thiago
Too old operating system or graphics card

FracTool 2.74 is available : It adds experimental BLK file support : You can view, convert and send blk files directly to your fasDevice
NB : The Mac version should display a blank area at the bottom of the window, it's an ad container but only works on Windows version

@AlGrenadine, I'm running FracTool for the first time. I just installed the 2.74 version.
I've loaded an Axe Fx 2 preset bank file from my backup, and clicked at menu item "export as individual preset". For my surprise there's an Axe Fx III option there. Same happens if you load an Axe Fx 2 cab back file, where there's also an Axe III format available to export.

I had understood that there was no support for Axe Fx III yet. Is this Axe III format working? I didn't have the balls to import the "converted" preset to Axe III without your confirmation.

Last edited:
@AlGrenadine, I'm running FracTool for the first time. I just installed the 2.74 version.
I've loaded an Axe Fx 2 preset bank file from my backup, and clicked at menu item "export as individual preset". For my surprise there's an Axe Fx III option there. Same happens if you load an Axe Fx 2 cab back file, where there's also an Axe III format available to export.

I had understood that there was no support for Axe Fx III yet. Is this Axe III format working? I didn't had the balls to import the "converted" preset to Axe III without your confirmation.

I just just tried it and it didn’t work BUT the fact Al now has an AxeFx III graphic as well as options in place that include AxeFxIII conversion tells me he is on to something :)

Take my money, Al !!!

I had understood that there was no support for Axe Fx III yet. Is this Axe III format working? I didn't have the balls to import the "converted" preset to Axe III without your confirmation.
Not yet

Cab conversion should work though, but nobody confirmed

Last edited:
I didn’t realize cabs had to be converted.

I exported all of my A2 cabs and then using the A3 min-tool imported them all into the A3 with no problems.

drag and drop of presets is fine except I get no sound. I have checked to make sure all out puts on all blocks is proper and also out put of patch. just no sound and even if I delete my reverb block and make a new one it shuts off the reverb after I play a note and shows an exclamation point in the middle of the block.??

drag and drop of presets is fine except I get no sound. I have checked to make sure all out puts on all blocks is proper and also out put of patch. just no sound and even if I delete my reverb block and make a new one it shuts off the reverb after I play a note and shows an exclamation point in the middle of the block.??
Sounds like your Axe-Fx is disabling the Reverb block because the preset’s CPU usage is too high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom