FracTool - for power users only

Neither CabLab or AX8-Edit will recognize the FracTool exported tone match block .wav file.

I put the FracTool .wav file in a folder with a 2 Ownhammer .wav IRs, & CabLab only converts the 2 Ownhammers to the .syx format. It totally ignores the .wav from Fractool. Same with AX8-Edit.

I'm on Mac Sierra 10.12.6 FracTool 2.70

Neither CabLab or AX8-Edit will recognize the FracTool exported tone match block .wav file.

I put the FracTool .wav file in a folder with a 2 Ownhammer .wav IRs, & CabLab only converts the 2 Ownhammers to the .syx format. It totally ignores the .wav from Fractool. Same with AX8-Edit.

I'm on Mac Sierra 10.12.6 FracTool 2.70
Did you read what i wrote ? i need a preset not working
Here IT WORKS !

Did you read what i wrote ? i need a preset not working
Here IT WORKS !

From FracTool....click on AxeChange & go to preset 6199 'Since you've been gone'.
That is one of the presets I exported the TM block from. CabLab & AX8-Edit won't convert the .wav generated by FracTool, but will convert any Ownhammer .wav IR I have, or any other .wav IR to .syx

I tried it with TM blocks from 6 different random AFX2 presets. CabLab wouldn't convert any of the .wav files generated from FracTool

From FracTool....click on AxeChange & go to preset 6199 'Since you've been gone'.
That is one of the presets I exported the TM block from. CabLab & AX8-Edit won't convert the .wav generated by FracTool, but will convert any Ownhammer .wav IR I have, or any other .wav IR to .syx

I tried it with TM blocks from 6 different random AFX2 presets. CabLab wouldn't convert any of the .wav files generated from FracTool
Works : Here is the cab converted with CabLab Lite

Attachments

• p006199_SinceYouvebeengone.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey @AlGrenadine - I am having an issue with the download right now. FracTool prompted me to download and then it got stuck about 25% thru.

I exited the program and started up again with the though to NOT download since I just wanted to look at something... however, the prompt does not allow me to say "No", only "Yes"... and of I just exit the dialog, it starts downloading anyway.

Can you add a "No" option?

Thanks!

Hey @AlGrenadine - I am having an issue with the download right now. FracTool prompted me to download and then it got stuck about 25% thru.

I exited the program and started up again with the though to NOT download since I just wanted to look at something... however, the prompt does not allow me to say "No", only "Yes"... and of I just exit the dialog, it starts downloading anyway.

Thanks!

+1 on this. Thanks Al!

Thanks!
It's already there but this update has the force flag set because it fixes important things so you have to update...

Hi, I'm having trouble finding version 2.25 in the archives... I'm capped out with OSX 10.7.5 on my machine- Does anyone have the installer for this? Thanks in advance-

I was using version 2.55 on Windows 8.1 x64 and it worked fine, but when I updated to the latest version it won't start.
Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

Back
Top Bottom