FracTool - for power users only

FracTool 2.68 is available!

- fixes big presets conversion to compressed preset for mk1/mk2
- Adds tonematch data export to wav ! This feature will probably be very useful for AX8 users ;)
In the preset grid window, right click on the tonematch block to see this functionality

First of all, thank you for that great Software. But i have an issue. I try to convert presets from fx ii to fx ii xl. In the software everything looks fine but after the transfer to the xl all the amp settings are gone, all amp values are set to 0 and it always select the 65 bassguy. This only happens for few presets. What is wrong with this presets?

First of all, thank you for that great Software. But i have an issue. I try to convert presets from fx ii to fx ii xl. In the software everything looks fine but after the transfer to the xl all the amp settings are gone, all amp values are set to 0 and it always select the 65 bassguy. This only happens for few presets. What is wrong with this presets?
No divination possible without presets ;)

Hi Alex,
since the last update there are a lot of amps missing in the amp compare function. XL+ and Win7.
Is it on your system too or is it just mine?

It uses a global block, so transfer your global "amp 3" to the XL and it will work
Or export it stripping global block data
OK, thank you very much. I use a few global Blocks. Is there an easy way to transfer them all? I tried to transfer the whole Bank but that didn't work either. For the Moment i really don't know how to import one ore more global Blocks because they are stored in the System Data and this is not compatible.

OK, thank you very much. I use a few global Blocks. Is there an easy way to transfer them all? I tried to transfer the whole Bank but that didn't work either. For the Moment i really don't know how to import one ore more global Blocks because they are stored in the System Data and this is not compatible.
Yes they are stored in system bank
A system bank conversion was considered but i didn't have enough time to do it..
Your best option is to export your presets stripping global blocks
Upcoming FracTool will propose this option

FracTool 2.69 (erotic-release) is ready for download :
- Fixes big sysex transfers, so amps compare should work now (@666was999 declaration)
- Fixes drag n drop was blocking Explorer and Finder until drop was done
- Adds the ability to strip global blocks when retrieving the fasDevice's current preset (@shorty_guitar 's problem)
- Adds the ability to retrieve a preset different from current one, by its number (maybe useful if a preset freezes the machine ?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom