FracTool Online : See AxeFx/AX8 axechange presets online

No problem here ... showed up fine ... Windows 10.

Nice idea, Al. Would there be any value in having this be bi-directional? That is, the output from this utility could be edited and the results loaded back into a preset, not necessarily that same one that it came from? Just a thought.

Thanks for continually providing these great tools that I, for one, fine invaluable.

No problem here ... showed up fine ... Windows 10.

Nice idea, Al. Would there be any value in having this be bi-directional? That is, the output from this utility could be edited and the results loaded back into a preset, not necessarily that same one that it came from? Just a thought.

Thanks for continually providing these great tools that I, for one, fine invaluable.
You mean offline editing ?

You mean offline editing ?
That's what I was thinking but at this point I'm not quite sure how the tool actually works - my comments may have been premature and I should probably just wait to see how the final tool works. I had made an assumption that once you viewed the preset values you would be able to dump them to a CSV file, edit the CSV file ( off-line ) and then re-load the modified CSV into a new preset. But let's wait and see what you have in mind with this tool.

Sweet! And I love that each block has the key information grouped at the top - Amp Type, BMT, Drive Type and Drive, etc. - instead of alphabetical like it is in FracTool. (any chance that could be a FracTool update? :)

nice!!
Would it be optionally possible to allow clicking a block, and display the block settings below the picture, instead of all the settings?

Back
Top Bottom