FracTool merging single/individual presets into banks?

Larry Kehl

Inspired
I’m sure this is easy and obvious but using Fractool (V3.39) and using it "OFFLINE" (i.e, FX III not on or connected) is there a way to:

1) merge one single preset into a bank, and
2) RENAME any single preset in a bank?

I can open one or more banks in Fractool and drag and drop individual presets from any bank to any other bank, as well as save those bank(s) or have Fractool save all the internal presets of one or more banks, not to mention all the Export options (PDF,CSV,XML, etc.) .

However I can find no way to merge a SINGLE preset into a bank? if I have open a bank then open a single preset or vice versa , I can find no way to add, right click, drag and drop, etc. a single preset onto/into that open bank?

Finally for some reason , until tonight anyway when I finally tried it, I thought I could edit a preset names within a bank using Factool (I know I can with AXE Edit but that requires FX III to be on and connected - defeating "passive" librarain function of preset/bank management).

Not to be a difficult but please no suggestions to " just turn on the AXE FX III and do it that way," the point is to try and organize presets OFFLINE and physically a long distance from the FX III (maybe I am laid in bed, in traction, in hospital after surgery and bored to tears , or at work on lunch break in truck with my laptop, or on aircraft traveling using only my laptop to get ready for gig, or just because...) .

Thanks for any insight

Looks like answer is no, these librarian type functions cannot be done using FracTool? (I know it can't be done with AxeEdit since that only works if AXE is on).

Thanks

No, a bank is 2+ presets by definition.
The only difference between a sys bank file and a syx preset file is that the bank is multiple syx presets files put together one after the other

Back
Top Bottom