Fractool FM3 Conversion Output Issue(SOLVED)

Duder62

Hello, I am completely new to Fractal and have just received my FM3 a couple of hours ago. I was attempting to use Fractool to convert some of the old Bulb Presets to the FM3. I get input, but I do not get any output whatsoever. I have added the input and output blocks and I believe the levels are correct. For reference, my firmware is 1.05. Attached is my current preset with the input and output blocks added. Any clue what I am messing up?

Attachments

• Bulb Rhythm Patch.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Hello, I am completely new to Fractal and have just received my FM3 a couple of hours ago. I was attempting to use Fractool to convert some of the old Bulb Presets to the FM3. I get input, but I do not get any output whatsoever. I have added the input and output blocks and I believe the levels are correct. For reference, my firmware is 1.05. Attached is my current preset with the input and output blocks added. Any clue what I am messing up?
When someone else”s presets go silent, it’s usually one of two things: either the Cab block is pointing to a user Cab slot that’s empty, or there’s a volume block pointing to an expression pedal you don’t have.

Bring up the Layout > Meters Page. It’ll tell you in an instant where your signal is dying.

Reactions: JTI
When someone else”s presets go silent, it’s usually one of two things: either the Cab block is pointing to a user Cab slot that’s empty, or there’s a volume block pointing to an expression pedal you don’t have.

Bring up the Layout > Meters Page. It’ll tell you in an instant where your signal is dying.

Yup, that was it. Thank you so much for your help!

Back
Top Bottom