Fractal's sales seem to just be new price......

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Seems since pre black Friday that the price has held the same in some form and even dropped price a 2nd time. Guess this is new price? Amazing for resell value..........not

I wish. Then maybe the EU reseller would adapt prices as well but afaik they haven't changed since release of the III. Converted to USD, the III alone is still almost 2900$ in Europe :/

If it weren't for that, I'd probably would've gotten one by now.

If resale value is your biggest concern then you basically bought the wrong product. Besides, you bought a digital modeling computer. A glorified iPad as Glenn Fricker would say. And those always lose their money once the new version comes out. Just because it sounds like a real amp does not make it one and we should not fall into the trap that it is. Amps and guitars maintain and can even increase in value. Digital modelers will only lose value. Nobody will say 'Wow, that 2019 series of Axe FX units were the best, way better then the later series. That's when Fractal was at their best'. Will nobody ever say. Know anyone who gets excited about a Pentium I computer with win95 still running on it? Well, I would, for funsies, but not when somebody would demand $250 for it. Its an old piece of junk with sentimental value. And so probably will be our old Axe FX units in 20 years time. Or less once the IV comes out and all the early adopters will go shut up and take my money!

I wish. Then maybe the EU reseller would adapt prices as well but afaik they haven't changed since release of the III. Converted to USD, the III alone is still almost 2900$ in Europe :/

If it weren't for that, I'd probably would've gotten one by now.
Don't get me started on that. That damn monopoly makes my blood boil. But hey, you get tasty chocolates for that money?

Back
Top Bottom