• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Fractal vs. pedals Hmmmm...wanna weigh in?

Robboman

Fractal Fanatic
But if I had to choose, I'd pick this pedalboard, rip it apart, sell them all off and get 2 (or maybe 3) XL's:

largest-guitar-pedalboard.jpg

It's like a paradigm wrapped in an enigma transcoded into a sad joke.

Tommy Tequila

Experienced
Pretty lame, as the options PG poses aren't even equivalent.

The AxeFX could give you entire rig(s) with multiple settings (the artist presets.) A pedalboard leaves you without amp(s), cab(s), etc., and pretty much one routing.

Movin' on,
TT

Rotti

Fractal Fanatic
Interesting concept. Can you post a sound clip?

I haven't used SND and RTN much so far... only to allow a second seperate chain when combined with FXL. I think I should start using them in my grids.

Hey Zwieb,

Follow up to this is here: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...reverb-strymon-bigsky-copy-2.html#post1193771

I ended up abandoning the feedback loop idea completely. It just wasn't behaving at all like I expected, and I got a much better result using a few tweaks to some tried & true methods. A sound clip is also posted.

Top Bottom