• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Fractal VIDEOVERSE Channel - Some of the best videos...

holdenhinkle

Inspired
We just created something called the VIDEOVERSE which is a curated selection of the best music-related videos on the web - Videoverse | Encore Music Lessons

And, because I'm a FAS Fan, we created a Fractal Audio Systems Channel - Fractal Audio Systems videos | Encore Music Lessons

There are almost 40 videos there to check out. We can organize them any which way (I'm open to suggestions). I'm hoping this could turn into a cool resource for the Fractal community!

If you know of other videos that should be listed, please suggest them.

There's only one rule: no clips. and no junk. only full length performances, interviews, how-tos, etc.

Let me know what you think!

BigD1977

Forum Addict
Dude, that video of Samuel Barber's Adagio.... it stuck me to the floor. It's long since been a favourite, but that performance is probably the best I've seen.

Thank you.

holdenhinkle

Inspired
Hey guys,

I just added some great new vids to the collection. Fremen suggested that I add some of his. Not including them in the launch was which was a complete oversight on my part. For those of you who aren't familiar with him, he's an incredible sound designer for the Axe and gives his patches away. Here's his site - Fremen's guitar blog

I also included Cooper Carter's demo of the Axe-FX Looper and Chris @ Katsu Kuri Media's (Katsu Kuri Media Blog) new tutorial on the Scene Controllers in V12.

Check it out - Fractal Audio Systems videos | Encore Music Lessons

Feel free to suggest more!

Top Bottom