Fractal the best product and people ever...

scottburrow

Fractal Fanatic
We are on the cusp, of great things from fractal when it comes to ver 10. How do I know you say, it's because Mott and I heard it for an hour last night and it was awesome. So lets shed some positive vibrations fractals way, and lets give them some encouragement for the last push that they need, to get this out the door.

Ill start. Fractal, I heard your new firmware last night and man you have hit it out of the park. Thanks for all of you like minded geniuses creating this wonderful ness that we can all enjoy. I look forward to it and get excited by the day.

Peace

Trying not to let myself get too amped up 'cause soon has been......well..........not so much. But I'm completely happy with the Axe II as it is right now.

(But I will graciously accept an improvement!)

Fractal Audio Systems changed my life. Now most of you got to enjoy firmware 7,8,9. Let's hope I get to enjoy 10,
I have been without an electric guitar since May 24...Yup.... So I have been closely following everything but couldn't experience it.
My custom guitar should be ready this month and it would be wonderful if it is ready and with me when the new firmware comes out or at least
a week after firmware 10's release. Been hearing all the clips and have been an ultra user as well as Axe FxII up till firmware 6 :)
I did upgrade till firmware 9 regardless of the fact that an electric guitar isn't with me. I loved 6 and I absolutely heard the awesome developments that
followed later on. So i am really stoked about this release as well. Thanks for the update Scott! Thank you Cliff and team for all the hard work you put in to
this magic box :)

I'm glass half full optimistic but will reserve judgement until I get to test it all out myself, including the new IR's etc....

I saw some very positive comments recently from John Suhr over at TGP about the AxeFX II. He was talking about the "feel" of the AxeFX II and how it's improved a lot in the last few updates. I remember reading comments from him going back in time about feel being a gap for modellers.

I'll add to that my own personal experience. Almost every worship practice or set I play now I hear kudos about my tone. That started happening about 6 or 8 months ago. Part of that is because I'm getting better at knowing what good tone is and how to craft it. However, the biggest part is that the AxeFX II is easier to dial in and simply put, it sounds better.

I feel very blessed, and I'm grateful for the team that has worked so long and so hard to make this product into the Grand Slam it is.

Terry.

So the hour of bliss was from listening to Cooper w/The Swear?

It was really great, I had the ability to have the subjective ear of being in the audience instead of being the performer, which I usually am. What I heard was a more confident in your face tone, that was unapologetic. It was rude, and mean and had the raw sound that you would expect loud. Like Cliff has said this isn't the idolized version of the amp. it is the amp in all intense and purposes.

you guys are going to be floored, I'm telling ya.

thanks for all the positive feedback. Lets keep it up and please keep this particular thread positive, that's all I'm asking. You know the old adage if you can't say something nice create your own thread.

I am a little high at the moment, I just got to speak to Kenny logins, and the guitar player from the dead Kennedy's and the the Vandals, and got to hear Stevie nicks and one of my favorite bands at the moment Foo fighters and Nirvana, David Grohl, front seat mind you.

if you are in a rut or just wondering why you are still plunking strings, I would advise you to make it down to Austin for a week, you will not be disappointed I promise you. Preferably around SXSW week, so says fractalites from Austin.

One of the things I like is the quality of music produced by forum members. Of course some of them will be top class professionals, but recently I've downloaded (and paid for) EP's individuals have put together and all of fantastic quality. Due credit must also go to Fractal Audio for providing a platform on which to produce guitar tones of the highest quality, and from what I've read, Cliff Chase is a man we should all respect both as a technical master and also a fine human being for putting so much effort into free upgrades for his excellent products.

One of the things I like is the quality of music produced by forum members. Of course some of them will be top class professionals, but recently I've downloaded (and paid for) EP's individuals have put together and all of fantastic quality. Due credit must also go to Fractal Audio for providing a platform on which to produce guitar tones of the highest quality, and from what I've read, Cliff Chase is a man we should all respect both as a technical master and also a fine human being for putting so much effort into free upgrades for his excellent products.

I LOVE this about the Axe FX, the forum, and the members. I have heard some really great music because of them!

And every new firmware makes my little black box sound and feel even better than the last one! I have no doubt that V10 will be the same way!

FAS, you guys are an inspiration!

I LOVE this about the Axe FX, the forum, and the members. I have heard some really great music because of them!

And every new firmware makes my little black box sound and feel even better than the last one! I have no doubt that V10 will be the same way!

FAS, you guys are an inspiration!

I am completely amazed at the speed of which these firmware updates move at and am so appreciative.

Back
Top Bottom