Fractal Road

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
I have been a Fractal user for a few years now. Started with the Ultra, then went to FX-II. I originally bought the Ultra on a whim. My thought was to give it a try and if I was not happy with it, I'd return it. Not hard to figure out that it never made the trip back to Fractaland. Now I use the FX-II. I had no idea of the journey that the Fractal experience would take me on. I have better tone than I ever had, my playing is more inspired than ever, I spend many satisfied hours tweaking, and have made some great internet friends here at the Forum.

I am so glad that I took the chance on Fractal. To all my friends here at the Forum, thanks for being such a great group of people. To Cliff, Matt and the ENTIRE Fractal team, thanks hardly seems like enough. I have been enjoying guitar since I was a kid. How do I say how much the FX has enriched that experience?

For me it's 6 years and counting and I still don't want for an effect or amp or a cab, I agree with the OP It's great feeling. There have been a few threads started like this including from me extending gratitude to FAS as a company and personally as individuels working to excel in excellence.

I bought an Ultra 2 months before FAS retired the Ultra. I then bought AxeFXII the following year. In my opinion, the difference was immense.

Back
Top Bottom