Fractal Preset icon?

Stratman68

Axe-Master
OK, so I lost the icon that was. So, what the heck was it and where can I get it? Dumb, I know, but definitely frustrating........
I know it's just a sysex file but I prefer things the way they were...................

If it's a Windows machine, the default app for that file type usually determines the icon for the file. If no default app has been chosen it uses a generic file icon that looks like a blank sheet of paper.

To set the default app, right click any .syx file and click on "Open with >" and then "Choose another app". Select an app from the list that appears or click on "More Apps" and then scroll down and click "Look for another app on this PC". In the dialog that appears navigate to the program file for the app you want to open those by default. Axe Edit is at "C:\Program Files\Fractal Audio\Axe Edit III\Axe Edit III.exe" by default.

Appreciate the replies. I knew\know what a sysex file is. I just cannot recall what the icon was for fractal presets. It's NOT the big number icon fm9 or fm3. Buit, alas, it still eludes me. I changed it to FM9, better than what it was. Fractool changed it when I updated Fractool today.
I guess I could star all over9uninstall\reinstall fm9\fm3 edit, etc, etc. I know it seems silly, but then again I am very OCD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Guess I'll just leave it as FM9 icon.
I did download a few fractal png images and convert them to ico's, but none looked right .
Thanks guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom