Fractal needs more swag options!

They don't have much they are selling product wise and the style is very super basic. Pretty boring if you ask me. I know not their focus....but give it a little effort to not look like I printed it off my home computer. JMO

Bought a Fractal T-Shirt a few years ago, washed it once and it shrunk about 5 inches and went all mangled. Couldn't even wear it

Bought a Fractal T-Shirt a few years ago, washed it once and it shrunk about 5 inches and went all mangled. Couldn't even wear it

Same here...I think a men's L means something else on the east coast. I only wear it at concerts or going to the music store. I LOVE getting into debates about tube tone vs. modellers. I feel like I can own that debate because I feel I have the best sounding Marshall I've ever heard and I have an AX8 which sounds almost just like it but WAY more flexible and doesn't crush my ears.

Not sure how you do your laundry - I've had mine for 5 years and washed it probably 50 times and its still looks fine... heres a tip - don't put it in the dryer....

I'd love to have a Fractal hoodie with frontal zipper. I barely even wear coats anymore, only such hoodies. And naturally in Europe only available through G66 and 50% more expensive then in the US. ;) 😄

Hoodies and Togues and ...??? and ..... How'bout Ummm ..Mmmm ...a Chia pet.. of Cliff's head? ( :0?

1569357193539.png

There are a lot of online printing companies that offer store fronts for your merchandise. They offer shirts hats hoodies all kinds of swag. No cash out of pocket and they do all the work while you make a profit on all merchandise sold. Seems like a good option for anyone that's fanbase wants swag without having to pony up the cash up front. Did a quick search and this was the first one that popped up. Just did a quick browse through to see shop example and who do I see? frog leap studios https://shop.spreadshirt.com/frogleapstudios/

https://www.spreadshop.com

Last edited:
Any idea when the L/XL Flexfit hats will be back in stock?

Also, hoodies and beanies would be pretty nice given fall and winter is upon us.

Back
Top Bottom