Fractal needs more swag options!

Well, I guess we know who won't be getting Fractal hoodies from bradlake for Christmas this year. :D

As an aside, @bradlake have I mentioned lately how much I admire and respect you? You are a giant among men, and set a stellar example that we should all strive to achieve.
Your judgment and taste is clearly impeccable, and as a result , I have chosen to bequeath you my obviously coveted and unwashed FAS hoodie,
@TG3K , all you have to do is pay for shipping and handling..a mere
2E9618BC-15D1-48D2-8F51-D820ADC2A026.jpeg

I have never understood the concept of paying a company, to advertise their merchandise.

He actually asked me if it was a "Line 6 thing". I told him no, it's Fractal Audio(don't know why the III t-shirt doesn't reference that) and it's waaay better. Think he was using a Helix for the show.

Matt or somebody needs to get in his ear.

I think the tour is just about finished, but it was to promote his autobiography. The best of his shows I have seen since the 70's. About 3 hours and heavy on the early albums. Check out the setlists on setlist.fm.

I would like a Fractal hoodie if it was stylized like this to keep the arms free:
sw32_main_0513_536031711.jpg

I have never understood the concept of paying a company, to advertise their merchandise.
Even though I try not to wear too much branded stuff, whoever came up with that idea and was able to make it work was a genius.

Back
Top Bottom