Fractal Friday w/ Cooper Carter - SEASON 2!

Episode 20

Episode 21

Episode 22

Episode 23

Episode 24

Episode 25

Episode 26

Episode 27

Episode 28

Episode 29

Last edited:
Wow, just stumbled upon this updated Petrucci preset...IT IS AWESOME! It's the first preset I've downloaded that hasn't required any further tweaking.

Thank you very much CC. As usual your playing in the video sounds great and is inspiring.

Wow...I played through that Petrucci preset (the 2023 one) and cannot believe how great it sounds. Now I'm going to have to go through my set lists and replace my lead channel with one of these!

I have been able to find the delay blocks but is there an actually an updated preset that can be downloaded? I can't seem to find where it is. If there is one, any help sending a link where that is, would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/gift-of-tone/#22

A link to the preset is right above the the video.

I thought the same thing. click where it says available here download. It's a zip file with the presets

I have download the file....several times. There are 4 delay block files. No preset.

That is different completely from what I have been downloading. Thanks very much!

For anyone interested in the blocks and the preset. The blocks are at the top of the page, and the preset is further down just above the video. Click "available here".

It's a killer preset. Thanks Cooper.

preset.jpg

Back
Top Bottom