Fractal Forum Meetup this Monday night (2/15) in NYC

This was really fun guys! A special thank you to our host @klaushouz ! The pizza was great. :) I was expecting it to be guys geeking over guitar stuff but it was more like civilized gentlemen talking about real adult stuff. I want to thank all of you guys for making me feel welcome in your home country. Feel free to post the pics you guys have. We also recorded some material for you guys.

Here's a random pic:
cooper.jpg

It was a lot of fun. On the forum you never see the people and their personalities behind the nick names and avatars.

I will most likely not call Jared "Crapshoes" at this point... but we did meet the real "Kent" though. I was afraid of meeting this angry metal guy "JayCM800XL" but he was one of the nicest smiliest people in the room. :)

It's easy to forget that there are real people in here sometimes. This was eye-opening.

It was a lot of fun. On the forum you never see the people and their personalities behind the nick names and avatars.

I will most likely not call Jared "Crapshoes" at this point... but we did meet the real "Kent" though. I was afraid of meeting this angry metal guy "JayCM800XL" but he was one of the nicest smiliest people in the room. :)

It's easy to forget that there are real people in here sometimes. This was eye-opening.

Well said.
You did get to witness the origin of my online persona though, manifested in my uncanny ability to always step in something shitty :D

Nice meeting you all! Thanks to Klaus for hosting! I got to hear some Atomic CLRs in person, now I have GAS! I was happy just hanging out, I spent my day copying blocks and recreating my XL presets into the AX8.
We talked about a lot of stuff not allowed in the forum so it was like "Fractal Forum: Behind the scenes" LOL

Oh man! I wish I would have been online to know about this get-together. I would have loved to attend and meet some of ya in the community. Sounds like you all had a good time. I'll keep my eyes open for another meet up again soon. :)

Nice meeting you all! Thanks to Klaus for hosting! I got to hear some Atomic CLRs in person, now I have GAS! I was happy just hanging out, I spent my day copying blocks and recreating my XL presets into the AX8.
We talked about a lot of stuff not allowed in the forum so it was like "Fractal Forum: Behind the scenes" LOL
Hey Jay, nice to meet up. Next time your around bring your AX-8 over. I'd like to try it on my Atomic Neos!

i mean do we need a special occasion to get together??
We shouldn't! It's the internet age and people are used to doing everything as easy as possible. It's weird that many people feel an old fashioned hangout is awkward. It was very refreshing to see real people. :)

Obviously I can't be here every month but maybe at least once a year is possible. I can hangout in Skype or something. :D

We shouldn't! It's the internet age and people are used to doing everything as easy as possible. It's weird that many people feel an old fashioned hangout is awkward. It was very refreshing to see real people. :)

Obviously I can't be here every month but maybe at least once a year is possible. I can hangout in Skype or something. :D
11910457_1465707217068797_1950808493_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom