Fractal FM9 MK II?

Keep dreaming…

Well. They updated Axe-FX, Axe-FX II as well as Axe-FX III multiple times. They just released MK 2 of FC-6 and FC-12.
Statistics show that they do tend to update their products.

Or perhaps we're all living in a dream world :)

I don't recall anyone saying "never"...

Yeah, I don’t think anyone’s saying it’ll never happen. I think even the maligned “keep dreaming” comment wasn’t intended to mean never.

I mean given that the Fractal cliche “soon” means something along the lines of “who the heck knows when”, I shudder to think what “it is not possible for us to do so in the foreseeable future.” means.

Ain’t gonna stop anyone from dreaming though. 😜

Last edited:
anyways, since the FM9 will not drop in Europe before Q3 at best, I can wait for the Mark II as well...or, it will already be a Mark II when it is available here...

Yeah, I don’t think anyone’s saying it’ll never happen. I think even the maligned “keep dreaming” comment wasn’t intended to mean never.

Correct, some took it as d!ck comment and that is their problem. Was never meant that way and I also did not say never. All that was said was that it’s a dream that you will have to have for quite awhile. I am sure Fractal would love to make the update but the supply chain just won’t allow it for a long time. The FM9 is a fantastic product at a great price point and I can’t imagine how many they could sell if they had unlimited supply right now!

Why would it not get updated? There was a FX8 MKII and of course all the axe fx units. It probably won't sound better but it will have updated displays + possibly more CPU. We're at earliest a 1.5 years away from the MKII with all the production issues. Fractal units are like iphones. They're constantly updated but I only care to update when the technology gap is significant.

Why would it not get updated? There was a FX8 MKII and of course all the axe fx units. It probably won't sound better but it will have updated displays + possibly more CPU. We're at earliest a 1.5 years away from the MKII with all the production issues. Fractal units are like iphones. They're constantly updated but I only care to update when the technology gap is significant.
1647394066184.png

Back
Top Bottom