Fractal Fm3 FACTORY PRESETS

pap_kosta

Hello, I want to ask the following question. Are the following presets in your preset list? 343 intelligent Arp, 323Quad Detune, 277 Comp Clean, 172 Klean Pop Rhythm, 129 Crunch Chorus, 120 Still Blue In a video showing the top 35 factory presets positions there are but which are not to my liking. I contacted the delegation in Europe, they told me that these presets are old and unsuitable. Can someone send them to me and leave them empty?
Thanks in advance

Hello, I want to ask the following question. Are the following presets in your preset list? 343 intelligent Arp, 323Quad Detune, 277 Comp Clean, 172 Klean Pop Rhythm, 129 Crunch Chorus, 120 Still Blue In a video showing the top 35 factory presets positions there are but which are not to my liking. I contacted the delegation in Europe, they told me that these presets are old and unsuitable. Can someone send them to me and leave them empty?
Thanks in advance
You can compose the presets according to your own wishes.

Download the latest preset bank file from the support page.
Then open FM3-Edit, in FM3-Edit open the Preset Manager under Tools. Here you can load the previously loaded preset bank file via Open on the left. Or you drag the bank file with the mouse on the left side. Now you get a list of all single presets. You can now drag them with the mouse to the right into the individual memory locations and save. So you have only the presets you want.

Make sure you have the latest firmware installed.

Thanks in advance
I'm not entirely certain of what you are requesting. As @StratPlt stated, the current presets are available for download on the company website. Can you be a little more specific in what you need?

I downloaded the preset list and it is the same as mine, obviously the video () was taken as old and the fractal replaced the following presets (343 intelligent Arp, 323Quad Detune, 277 Comp Clean, 172 Klean Pop Rhythm, 129 Crunch Chorus, 120 Still Blue) and I could not find them. Anyway if anyone has the above factory presets and wants to send them to me I will be obliged. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom