Fractal FM3 - 15 Organic Tones [CYGNUS]

I love your 15 ORGANIC TONES. Great work. I'm hoping you're still motivated to one day soon come up with a new lot of presets for some of us to enjoy! I've fallen in love with the wonderful names too, lol

Merci pour vos commentaires! Si je devais créer un nouveau groupe de préréglages de sons, qu'aimeriez-vous écouter/jouer ?

• Focus sur un ampli en particulier
  • Concentrez-vous sur une gamme de tons (clean ou lead ou drive)
  • Focus sur un genre musical
  • Pas de mise au point. Ouvert à tous
Martin Miller, Andy Timmons
Thank you for the presets🎸👍

Hi, new FM3 user here. Great tones, thanks!
One question: I went crazy immediately after uploading these preset on the device, since I couldn't hear anything.
Then I looked on the grid and discovered that this was due to the fact that I was plugging the guitar in input 1, and they are all configured with input 2.
Is there a specific reason why you use input 2 instead of input 1?
Cheers
Giorgio

Thanks for your feedback! If I'd make a new bunch of tone presets, what would you like to listen to/play ?

• Focus on a specific amp
  • Focus on a range of tone (clean or lead or drive based)
  • Focus on a music genre
  • No focus. Open to all
Andy Timmons tone please ! 🙌

Hi @kenny serane, thank you for sharing these!
I'm trying to learn from your presets and I was wondering if you could share your thought process on setting levels in presets. First of all, you are using Input 2 - this is because you have pedals in front of the FM3 or any other reason you are not using Input 1? Secondly, many if not most of your presets have "level" in amp block above zero, while cab block have -12 to -17 value for level and finally you add 4dB in the Output block. Do you feel like the tone is better or amp is more "responsive" because of this? Any reason?
Thanks again, some of your presets are instantly favorites!

Hi @kenny serane, thank you for sharing these!
I'm trying to learn from your presets and I was wondering if you could share your thought process on setting levels in presets. First of all, you are using Input 2 - this is because you have pedals in front of the FM3 or any other reason you are not using Input 1? Secondly, many if not most of your presets have "level" in amp block above zero, while cab block have -12 to -17 value for level and finally you add 4dB in the Output block. Do you feel like the tone is better or amp is more "responsive" because of this? Any reason?
Thanks again, some of your presets are instantly favorites!
Thanks! so, input2 is because it was a reamp configuration, I forgot to change. Level was just to match volume, not affiliated at tone tweaking.

Back
Top Bottom