Fractal Fingers

Shahar

Experienced
image.jpgI got my Axe FX III Turbo about two weeks ago on March 29th, after being on the FM9 waitlist since 8/31 of last year. I finally saved up enough to afford the big boy (by putting away $100 every paycheck). I cant stop playing it, I’m totally obsessed, I just finished going over all the 380 factory presets and every single scene within them with my old Ibanez RG Prestige. And now I’m doing it all over again with my American Strat, then the Les Paul Custom, and finally my PRS 24. I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on this until now, the best guitar related purchase I ever made.

The only down side is that my fingers are getting torn apart, I cant put down the guitar.

I LOVE THE AXE FX III

THANK YOU CLIFF AND COMPANY!!!

best guitar related purchase I ever made
Fractal hearts!

Heart Love GIF

View attachment 99859I got my Axe FX III Turbo about two weeks ago on March 29th, after being on the FM9 waitlist since 8/31 of last year. I finally saved up enough to afford the big boy (by putting away $100 every paycheck). I cant stop playing it, I’m totally obsessed, I just finished going over all the 380 factory presets and every single scene within them with my old Ibanez RG Prestige. And now I’m doing it all over again with my American Strat, then the Les Paul Custom, and finally my PRS 24. I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on this until now, the best guitar related purchase I ever made.

The only down side is that my fingers are getting torn apart, I cant put down the guitar.

I LOVE THE AXE FX III

THANK YOU CLIFF AND COMPANY!!!
איזה יופי אחי, העיקר שתנגן

Update:
Preset 12 (USA Mk IV)
Scene 4 (Mid Gain)
Drive engaged (Full OD), no longer "mid" anything

The most satisfying chugs I've ever heard and felt!

The beatings will continue, until morale improves!
20220414_211511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom