Fractal FC-2 - new product suggestion

There is a passive switch already like that made in Europe for around $130 I think - not sold in US

I agree with the idea that more expression pedal options for the FM3 would be desirable.
Expression pedals or switches?

my recent livestream showed how to add switches to the FM3. Almost any switch can be used, FC, simple switches and midi controllers.

I wouldn't personally want this, as it isn't enough extra switches for my uses. I can see that some ppl might, but also keep in mind that just because it's 1/3 the size doesn't mean it they can sell it at 1/3 the cost. By that logic the FC12 should cost twice as much as the 6. It still takes R&D, has most of the same parts, may even need some parts made smaller to fit in the enclosure...

Just get an FC6.....
Or two.... ;)
20200507_192137.jpg

Expression pedals or switches?

my recent livestream showed how to add switches to the FM3. Almost any switch can be used, FC, simple switches and midi controllers.

I actually tuned in! Great content BTW. I would like a couple extra expression pedal ports.

FC-3 anyone?

View attachment 67343

This could sit in front of the FM-3
I Love it... I Like FC2, but FM3 allow to use up to 4 external switch (without function indication), so it isn't much more useful. I like FM4... but footprint/weight/price will be similar to FM6... FM3 is right in the middle, 3 footswitch could act as 8 external switch... footprint between FM2/FM4 (it could be placed outside or inside a pedalboard...)... could mirror FM3 footswitches (for large stage or in studio...)... very interesting product!

Back
Top Bottom