Fractal Factory Tour??

Would you like to see a FAS Factory tour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure. While your at it you should contact apple to see if you can get a tour of their iPhone 6 factory.

Well here's a series of videos the guitar factory I used to work at recently put out. Lots of places do factory tours. It's not a big deal. Not lie anyone would expect them to give away trade secrets or anything.

I hate trying to imbed videos. I can never get it right feel free anyone out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my Axe II there. It's just a slot in an industrial complex, nothing to "see" IMO.

I want to see Cliff's lab. Call the video, "Into the Lair" or "Where Amps go in and modeling comes out....". I always imagine it looks something like Frankenstein's lab.... but with amps rather than body parts.

That would be EPIC.

+1!

(But Pensado already has his Into the Lair series so that one's kinda taken :) )

I want to see Cliff's lab. Call the video, "Into the Lair" or "Where Amps go in and modeling comes out....". I always imagine it looks something like Frankenstein's lab.... but with amps rather than body parts.

That would be EPIC.

I just hope he hasn't changed it into a baby room for kid number two. if there ever is a kid number two.

Folklore I thought Cliff's dungeon is hidden by all, even the other employees. Fact or fiction?

Back
Top Bottom