Fractal Delay Plug-In???

Tone Seeker

Power User
I would find it really useful to have a plug-in version of the AxeFX II delays. Is anything in the works? If there was, would you tell me? ;)

Terry.

There was one in the works, that even had a release date that was about to be announced, but unfortunately that plug-in has been...............................................

(wait for it)

Delayed.

CloseUnselfishKarakul.gif

Ha! Hopefully it's not set to "infinite hold"!!

Seriously, I would really, really love to see a Fractal delay plug-in. It would simply my recording workflow.

Terry.

Another vote for this. FAS-FX Reverb is my go-to-reverb, I prefer it to all the others I have (Waves Abbey Road Plates and Chambers, CLA Epic, Izotope Phoenixverb, Slate VSC, Liquidsonics Lustrous Plates, and several more). The only one I like almost equally is Korneffs Micro Digita Reverberator simply because of the unique character it has. A Fractal Delay that mimics the Axe Fx III block would become my go-to on the spot, instant purchase.

And while we are at it: FAS-FX Delay would nicely be accompanied by FAS-FX Modulator containing the chorus / flanger / phaser Axe Fx III blocks... just saying. :tonguewink:

I'm curious about the state of FAS-FX Reverb. I bought it and notice it is not compatible with Big Sur, which was last years macOS version. I'm even more curious to know when the Arm macOS compatible version will be out.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

I'm curious about the state of FAS-FX Reverb. I bought it and notice it is not compatible with Big Sur, which was last years macOS version. I'm even more curious to know when the Arm macOS compatible version will be out.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fas-fx-reverb-1-5.177462/

As for native Apple Silicon, native iLok is still in beta, so there are no native iLok-protected plugins available from anyone at this time.

I got an M1Pro and FAS Reverb 1.5 is working just fine.
It's also VST3 which mean when Cubase goes Apple Silicon next year it will be compatible. I don't know about other DAWs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom