• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Fractal-Bot version for Catalina?

RossG

Inspired
In looking through my "Legacy Software" while considering the impacts of upgrading to Catalina, I noticed that several pieces of Fractal Software, most notably Fractal-Bot are listed. Given that this is essential for loading firmware to and pulling backups from the Axe-FX III, is the software going to be updated to 64 bit to be able to work with newer versions of Mac OS?

RossG

Inspired
Thanks for the response, Matt. I am using the latest version, but the system report shows Fractal-Bot as 32 bit for some reason. I’ll try to get a screenshot tomorrow and post it.

RossG

Inspired
Here is the source of my question, I'm running 3.0.2, and the system report lists it as 32 bit.

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 10.09.58 PM.png

iaresee

Download fresh, remove existing .app bundle, re-install. It is most definitely 64-bit and does not show up as 32-bit in my system report here.

Top Bottom