About Fractal-Bot aka "Bot" aka "FB":
- Always create backups of your presets etc. on a regular basis! Fractal-Bot makes it fast and easy.
- To connect Fractal-Bot to your computer, you may need to install a driver for your operating system (check your manual).
- If your Fractal Audio device has two USB ports, make sure you're using the right one (USB-B type).
- Fractal-Bot can be launched at as standalone application, of as an embedded tool from within the software editor (latest generation only).
- In case of issues, verify that you're running the latest version of Fractal-Bot.
- In case of connection issues, try another USB cable first.
- To prevent communications issues, don't run Fractal-Bot and the software editor at the same time.
- If Fractal-Bot hangs, check for corrupted presets or cabs.
- When using Global Blocks in your presets, make sure to back up the System data too.
- After restoring System data to your device, shut down your device and restart it.
- The "Auto-Update Firmware" feature in Fractal-Bot doesn't signal beta versions of firmware.
- Fractal-Bot doesn't save your editor's Block Library. The contents of the Block Library are already stored on your computer.
- If you've restored presets to your device with Fractal-Bot, and they don't seem to appear on your device, make sure that the device is running current firmware.
- When using an Axe-Fx II, disable USB Adapter Mode.
- If something goes wrong when installing new firmware, and your device won't boot, search the manual for "Emergency Boot Recovery".