• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Fractal-Bot couldn’t be updated

Anese

As I tried to update my fractal bot from V 2.11.1 to V 3.0.5
unfortunately right after the package was downloaded and prepared to be installed i got this error message:
The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.)
i run my fractal bot on macOS Hight Sierra V10.13.6, and this is the latest macOS version i can run on my machine.
anyone got a similar problem?
thanks

Anese

too bad i didn't think about this earlier, but i just uninstalled my old version and redownloaded the software from the fractal website. so im running on the latest version now.
thanks
Tried running FB from within the editor (Tools menu)?

Anese

In AxeEdit
I didnt know that i can update fractal bot from Axe edit, i solved the problem anyway, thanks for your help
however, this option is not availabe in the tools menu of AXE Edit II which im using, you were refereing to Axe Edit III.

Last edited:
Top Bottom