Fractal-Bot 3.00.08

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Fractal-Bot 3.00.08 is now available on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/fractal-bot.php

================================================
2/19/2021 - Fractal-Bot 3.0.8 Release Notes:
================================================

Fixed a bug in "Receive Mode" where the file written was named "Unnamed" however it contained valid data. This affected the "Back up an individual preset", "Back up current preset from Edit buffer", and "Back up an individual User Cab" selections.

The selected device model is now prefixed to the filename when backing up files in "Receive Mode". For example, the prefix will be "III-" when connected to the Axe-Fx III, "FM3-" when connected to the FM3, and so on.

The selected device model is now prefixed to the filename when backing up files in "Receive Mode". For example, the prefix will be "III-" when connected to the Axe-Fx III, "FM3-" when connected to the FM3, and so on.
Thank you.

I really appreciate this feature.

For anyone looking to do auto-sorting based on prefixes, here’s a quick bit of Ruby you can run as a Folder Automation on macOS to auto-sort backup files into sub-folders as they’re created by FractalBot.

I have an AF3-Mk2 and I can't seem to backup presets above #511. Any solutions or workarounds? Cheers, Lee

edit: I had already loaded Bot 3.0.8 when the above occurred, and it also would not allow me to specify backing up an individual preset number above #511. SOLVED I swapped between Mk1 & Mk2, and when I got back to the Mk2, it read and allowed backup for the full numeric range of presets through #1023. Please disregard.

Last edited:
Seeing a weird message when trying to back up with the 3.00.08 Fractal Bot running on Big Sur and with firmware 15.01 on AxeFx3:
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 8.14.25 PM.png

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom