Fractal-Bot 3.00.06

Back to normal after installing the new driver! Was able to do my backup (seems a little faster, too!) and upgrade to the newest firmware.

Thank you Cliff, Michael and Fractal Team! Your dedication to your users is outstanding! Never have I seen such great customer support. I am so happy with my Axe III.

Roger

Back to normal after installing the new driver! Was able to do my backup (seems a little faster, too!) and upgrade to the newest firmware.

Thank you Cliff, Michael and Fractal Team! Your dedication to your users is outstanding! Never have I seen such great customer support. I am so happy with my Axe III.

Roger

Ditto; works perfectly! Thanks!!! :D

Oops, I stand corrected... As I said before, I was able to upgrade to firmware 15.00 with Fractal-Bot 3.00.06 earlier today after upgrading the USB driver to the brand new version (it wouln't work previously, with the "Begin" button staying grayed out after loading a firmware, though it did work with Fractal-Bot 3.00.05).

I just tried upgrading to firmware 15.01 using both the standalone version of Fractal-Bot (3.00.06) and the internal one in the latest Axe-Edit (which interestingly is marked as "version 3.0.7") and got the same bug I had before in both instances:

fractal_bug.png

This is on Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.685, completely up-to-date, using USB driver 5.10.

Haven't tried yet to re-install Fractal-Bot 3.00.05 to see if it works but I will.

Backed up 15.00 and updated to 15.01 on Windows 10 Home. All still good and it is slightly faster.

FWIW, I tried manually uninstalling both Fractal-Bot and the USB driver, rebooting Windows, re-installing USB driver 5.10 and Fractal-Bot 3.00.06. Same issue, "Begin" button stays grayed out no matter what, both in standalone FB and the internal version in Axe-Edit 1.08.06, but still works absolutely fine in Fractal-Bot 3.00.05.

Back
Top Bottom