Fractal-Bot 3.00.05

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Fractal-Bot 3.00.05 is now available on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/fractal-bot.php

================================================
09/10/2020 - Fractal-Bot 3.0.5 Release Notes:

Modified "Transmit Cab Bank File" and "Transmit Bank File" dialog boxes to show the destination dropdown when there is more than one possible destination.

Support for Axe-Fx III Mark II.

Added "Hide Legacy Devices" checkbox which controls the devices displayed in the "Select Device" menu. The checkbox state is stored in the settings file.

Dunno if it is how it should work but it doesn't show "Axe-Fx III MK II" on the devices menu. If that's the case, that should be enough to give some peace of mind to those concerned about MK I being left behind as both units will update under the same protocol in FB.

Thanks, Michael! I just asked because in the past you had to select your specific device for the different versions of the Axe FX II. Again, hope this gives some peace of mind to the concerned MK I users. :)

Fractal-Bot 3.00.05 is now available on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/fractal-bot.php

09/10/2020 - Fractal-Bot 3.0.5 Release Notes:

Modified "Transmit Cab Bank File" and "Transmit Bank File" dialog boxes to show the destination dropdown when there is more than one possible destination.

Support for Axe-Fx III Mark II.

Added "Hide Legacy Devices" checkbox which controls the devices displayed in the "Select Device" menu. The checkbox state is stored in the settings file.
Hey Michael, I recently installed FractalBot and AX8 editor on a new PC, but when trying to upload some new presets to the AX8- the input/outout port selections do not allow click from drop down- shows none and AX8 midi- wont let me click either

Back
Top Bottom