Fractal-Bot 3.00.01

Any known reason for hangup/slowdown of dl speed with the fractal-bot? Keeps happening for the past few versions where it gets to ~30% then just stops or creeps at ungodly low speeds. DL'ing with just the zip file still works without a hitch, but was wondering about when dl'ing from the bot directly.

Edit: happens with Axe-edit now...had to restart on dl 3 times. If its not a known issue, ill assume client side.

Last edited:
Any known reason for hangup/slowdown of dl speed with the fractal-bot? Keeps happening for the past few versions where it gets to ~30% then just stops or creeps at ungodly low speeds. DL'ing with just the zip file still works without a hitch, but was wondering about when dl'ing from the bot directly.
Could it have anything to do with this?...

Release Notes:

MacOS users please note: If updating from 2.11.1 or earlier, please update directly from the Fractal Audio website. The auto-update functionality was changed in 3.0.0 to use the now standard installable .dmg file format. Previous editor versions assumed the .pkg format and will show an error message upon attempting to auto-update.

Thanks for the suggestion, I failed to mention that I'm running a windows based OS. I haven't had any software or hardware changes. I have work arounds that get me where I need to be, just wondering if anyone else is having an issue or if there is a known reason. Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion, I failed to mention that I'm running a windows based OS. I haven't had any software or hardware changes. I have work arounds that get me where I need to be, just wondering if anyone else is having an issue or if there is a known reason. Thanks.
I haven’t heard of it happen in before. What’s your workaround?

I just DL the files from the site instead of using the Bot to DL it. For axe edit I restarted the DL 3 times. Each time it would gain more of the file.

Back
Top Bottom