Fractal-Bot 3.00.00

I just installed it but I can’t start the bot. I only get a message that MSVCP140.dll is missing. Installed v2.11.1 again which works (Windows 10, 64bit)

With my AXE FX II ,Fractal-Bot 3.00.00 ..needs to select one at a time for back up:bank A ,then select bank B..and so one till the end..doesn`t work like " select all .." Is something wrong Im doing ..? I downloaded from Fractal Audio..and my Mac Pro is Mac Os Mojave vers 10.14.5

I just installed it but I can’t start the bot. I only get a message that MSVCP140.dll is missing. Installed v2.11.1 again which works (Windows 10, 64bit)
Did you install the correct version? Sounds like you installed the 32-bit version.

The version was the correct one. But it works now. I installed the „MS Visual C Redistributable Update“ which Michael mentioned. I have no idea why this was missing.

@Michael Pickens

I cannot get the "all banks" file to work on this version. The "single bank a,b, and c " and everything ells works, but having to update banks 1 by 1 is a bit slow.
Tried on 3 different win 10 computers.

@Michael Pickens

I cannot get the "all banks" file to work on this version. The "single bank a,b, and c " and everything ells works, but having to update banks 1 by 1 is a bit slow.
Tried on 3 different win 10 computers.
What device are you attempting to backup? Which firmware is installed?

Back
Top Bottom