Fractal-Bot 2.8.5 Released

Fractal-Bot 2.8.5 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/fractal-bot.php

Release Notes

Fixed a bug in the "Axe-Fx II Backup Type" and "Axe-Fx II XL Backup Type" dialogs which incorrectly
displayed an error message when "Back up an individual preset" was selected and the device's "DISPLAY OFFSET" was set to '1'.

Well..................that was fast! Thank you kindly.

just tried this. it froze and froze the axefx II

on a mac running yosemite

On Windows I cannot reproduce the above bug; so it works fine. I am going to assume that you can reproduce this and what you mean by "...just tried this......" is you selected preset 0 or 1 and when you "Back up an individual preset" it freezes Fractal-Bot and the Axe Fx 2?
I do not own a Mac but perhaps there a other users (with a Mac running Yosemite) who can confirm your findings(?)

i was just on my way out, so i didn't have time to post more info, sorry

i was just trying to back up banks A and B from my MK1

just had time to try it again and it worked perfectly

Fractal-Bot 2.8.5 is now live on the website and auto-update.

Hi Michael, I think there's a bug in the Cab-Bank Backup. (Axe FXII XL - Qu. 9.03 - FractalBot 2.8.5 - Win7x64)

When you Backup Cab-Bank H, It backup Cab-Bank G.=> Can't backup Cab bank H.

Last edited:
Hi Michael, I think there's a bug in the Cab-Bank Backup. (Axe FXII XL - Qu. 9.03 - FractalBot 2.8.5 - Win7x64)

When you Backup Cab-Bank H, It backup Cab-Bank G.=> Can't backup Cab bank H.

Thank you for the heads up. The bug is fixed and will be in the next available FractalBot whose release date has not yet been set.

Until then, Cab Bank H can be backed up via Axe-Edit's Axe-Manage Cabs feature. Select cabs U0897 through U1024, right click, and choose Export. I realize this is not as convenient as FractalBot but it is a temporary work-around. Thank you for your patience.

Oh yes, that certain product... you must be extremly busy with it! :openmouth:

Because of that same product I could "steal" another XL+ to which I would like to transfer my cab banks. But I guess I could also just use an older Fractal-Bot version for this :)

Back
Top Bottom