Fractal-Bot 2.8.2 Released

Discussion in 'Fractal-Bot' started by Michael Pickens, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Michael Pickens

Michael Pickens
    Expand Collapse
    FAS Software Engineer
    Fractal Audio Systems Moderator

Fractal-Bot 2.8.2 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/fractal-bot.php

Release Notes

Fixed a bug that prevented Bank D created from an XL to be sent to an XL+, or Bank D created from an XL+ to an XL.

pitta, h.c.e., BillyZeppa and 3 others like this.
  2. Manny Fufish

Manny Fufish
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Thanks Michael. Of course everyone is going to connect this to preparation for the new Firmware dropping... :)

3. jamjestrysiek

jamjestrysiek
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Hi
    I can't run this version.
    After installing when I'm trying to open it, window pops up but with nothing inside and when I clink on it, i got message that Fractal bot stopped working.

4. BrickGlass

BrickGlass
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Never had problems with Fractal-Bot before, but he is being a little bastard the last couple of days. Very glitchy. I backed up my presets yesterday after making many changes to them. When I select receive and select my Mark II as the device it won't give me the option to begin. If I close Fractal-Bot and then reopen it, then select the exact same things, it works fine and I can begin the backup. Thought it was just a weird glitch, but then it happened tonight again. Same exact thing. If I close it and try again, it will work. Also, it froze on me mid update tonight. I've backed things up dozens of times in the past with very little difficulty.