Fractal axe II on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't make fun of blind people.

On another note, you've gotten into one heck of a career there bud. Not easy. I should know because my dad is a pastor :)

Haha, I know man. I don't do it for the money though. The other stuff is far more rewarding, even with all the crud you get as a pastor.

Don't know why anyone's suprised at the bid amount. Some Ultras were going for more than store price just a couple months ago. I don't know if it will hit $3k but probably close.

Hope Fractal can build Axe II's fast enough so we don't see these crazy prices on Ebay, just played a couple gigs in Canada this past weekend and was offered crazy, crazy $$$ for my Axe II, I consider myself very lucky to have one already, and would never think of selling it for any price.

I have instituted a one-per-customer policy until the waiting list is empty.

Thanks Cliff, it's good of you. I think this sort of thing happens with every hot new product these days. Much like ticket scalpers. Douchey, but only so much you can do to stop it.

I do wonder how you know you are not repeat selling to the same guy, if he uses a different credit card and mailing address each time?

how does this change what the AxeII is???

It doesn't change what the AxeII is, but it does say a lot about the person selling it. I'd rather deal with someone who is up front & honest about why they're parting with equipment... He makes it sound like he has to pay for prescriptions or something. Of course, "financial reasons" could be yield a whole slew of answers- one reason could be financial gain.

He's not an idiot. He knows he can make a few hundred if he auctions it off. And that's quite all right, and Cliff's one per person policy strikes me as 100% reasonable for the time being.

I don't think hes doing anything wrong. He bought a piece of gear for a certain price, he is selling that piece of gear for a higher price because its people like us who have put this in such high demand. It is simple principal of supply & demand. It is the same reason for which FA raised the price on IIs to 2599.00keeping the "extremely high demand" in view. To each their own & don't let your hearts fall if you don't have a II yet, you will eventually get it. Its not the crime of the century or anything guys, get a f*ckin grip.

Cliff has already taken active measure against it by restricting the quantity to one per customer. Thats the best that can be done.

He bought one and is selling it, probably hoping for a profit. Good for him/her...why should we care or be pissed or hope Fractal tries to smack him down? Good grief.

Sounds like another symptom of the same disease that has people pissed at Cliff. How dare he build something that creates such a huge demand. What audacity to set a price and actually charge people money for it. The nerve!

He bought one and is selling it, probably hoping for a profit. Good for him/her...why should we care or be pissed or hope Fractal tries to smack him down? Good grief.

+1 What a whiny thread. "He got one and I didn't. I wouldn't sell mine, how dare he sell his. Waaaa" It's a piece of electronics people, not your first born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom