Fractal axe II on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't work when you're the one sending the money...the scam with WU is when you give the scammer money because you can't get it back. WU is a perfectly legit transfer of money, it's just a manner of who the money is going to.

Who said anything about actually paying for it..i can take a "none paying" hit for the hell of it!! :D

Here this is directly quoted from one of his previous ebay descriptions

Electrical
Input Voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz (universal input) • Ground lift switch
Power Consumption: <10W • Backup Battery Life: >10 years

Unit comes brand new from Fractal loaded with the latest 10.04 firmware

As someone who dealt with someone trying to scam me on eBay, that's far more scummy than anything this guy is doing. evilBay has become a scammers paradise...on the buyers end. Please don't add to it.

LOL he has shipping to Canada at $247.00 ! I had an amp chassis shipped from the states via UPS and it was only $100 and the Axe FX II does not weigh more.

Had to Sell.......Shredding accident. Boingered my middle finger on dismount!
IMAG0111.jpg

DONT PM ME! I AM JOKING! (However, injury is real!!)

ooouhh no! you need more fingers! or hands!

Wow...its went up like crazy already. No warranty and your paying almost the same as it is new!!

Lets make this fun....lets all pick a price that we think it will sell for. Then the guy who is the closest will maybe win a free AXE FX II ;P

It started at the price you can buy it at the store.

I really hope you guys aren't inflating the price on it to mess with him. Regardless of if what he is doing is crappy, placing false bids is even more crappy.

That would be amazing if someone did that. Place a false bid and and in 3 days when his listing is over, say you dont want it anymore and refuse to pay. Then Cliff makes units availible to everyone at the sale price of 2199$ and this guy gets stuck selling his unit for cheaper then what he paid for it. Muuuhahahaha. Karma's a bitch!!!!

I know you guys are upset, as am I, but fake bidding is still crappy to do on eBay. Plus, he can sell it to the next highest bidder so he will only miss out on the difference.

Let's be bigger people than this guy who's lying about his "finances" and not try to be crappy to him like he is to us.

There's enough evil out there and an eye for and eye only makes the whole world blind.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

I know you guys are upset, as am I, but fake bidding is still crappy to do on eBay. Plus, he can sell it to the next highest bidder so he will only miss out on the difference.

Let's be bigger people than this guy who's lying about his "finances" and not try to be crappy to him like he is to us.

There's enough evil out there and an eye for and eye only makes the whole world blind.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

If your blind you can still play guitar with an AXE FX :p

It's already at $2650. The $400 hurdle could've been set higher and still had people run through.

It's already at $2650. The $400 hurdle could've been set higher and still had people run through.

Yup..I just checked and shipping to my house would have been 219$. Thats way over what you can pick one up from fractal for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom