Fractal AXE FX III ?

MMFB

Does anyone know if there is a Axe FX III coming in the next year? Just curious. This one has been out for a couple of years, Right?
Thanks!

No....
There are no plans for a III and the XL+ has only been out aprox a year.

What if they called it an XYL? or a XL++? would those count?
All I can say to people is that whatever the top model is now (whenever your reading this 2017-2018-2028) then be assured you won't regret it.

Reactions: Ole
I can't buy any of them until next fall so I was wondering if there was a newer version in the works for 2017.

I'm not buying anything in the meantime. I have a Vetta 2 head that works fine. Just looking to switch to a rack system next year. I've heard great things about the Ax FX unit.

I'm not buying anything in the meantime. I have a Vetta 2 head that works fine. Just looking to switch to a rack system next year. I've heard great things about the Ax FX unit.

I have a Vetta Head that worked pretty well as a back up when I got my AF2 on Firmware 3.04 (I think) since somewhere around Firmware 10 definitely by firmware 13 or so there's no comparison.

I have a Vetta Head that worked pretty well as a back up when I got my AF2 on Firmware 3.04 (I think) since somewhere around Firmware 10 definitely by firmware 13 or so there's no comparison.
What do you mean by that?

What would you want Axe III to do that II doesn't?
Don't know. Not familiar with the 2 yet. Just didn't know if they are planning on something new next year. When I do get one I'd like to get the newest one. Line 6 pisses me off. They have almost zero support for their legacy products.

Id love an AXEFXIII with a smaller, lighter 1U formfactor and digital I/O's with more samplerates supported.

Other cool stuff would be a built-in power conditioner with multiple power outlets for other gear, seems alot of people could use that. Just makes touring rack smaller and lighter.

Does anyone know if there is a Axe FX III coming in the next year? Just curious. This one has been out for a couple of years, Right?
Thanks!
Has it been two days already? :rolleyes: Sorry OP, you will get some snark... it is not meant in a bad way... but this question is asked here almost constantly it seems and nothing productive ever comes out of it.

I wish FAS would just sticky something that says no one knows when the III is coming, if ever, but us and we'll announce it when we're ready.

Back
Top Bottom