Fractal AX8 for Home Use

catscanman82

Inspired
Just wondering if the AX8 if ok for playing at home.New to modeling so I am thinking of purchasing one with a small speaker instead of having a head and cab.Please educate me and thank you for your input.

I have this setup when I'm not using it live, sound AMAZING through my pair of Yamaha HS7 :)

Nothing in between, just my audio interface for practical reasons but it doesnt color the sound. Highly recommend these monitors!

Works great at home with cats
d_zpsfltfxzxx.jpg

I have a pair of Tannoy Reveal monitors for home use. Fantastic for the price. Available in different sizes.

I have this setup when I'm not using it live, sound AMAZING through my pair of Yamaha HS7 :)

Nothing in between, just my audio interface for practical reasons but it doesnt color the sound. Highly recommend these monitors!
^^^^^ me too. When I practice I plug into my audio interface and play through a pair of HS7s and it sounds great

Its all I use mine for.

Currently I use either a pair of equator d5 monitors or a 1x12 and power amp depending on my mood.. I enjoy both I just haven't quite let go of the traditional cab sound and fell from time to time.

I'm not gigging at the moment (honestly not sure if I will in the foreseeable future) and will be using the AX8 for home use. I'm using the AX8 with my M-Audio monitors or an Alto TS-112A. Just got it last Thursday, but so far been very impressed with the tones.

I'm in a home studio (spare bedroom) I use my mackie HR624mkII's for most everything. But I do have a yamaha DXR10 (1,000 watts) behind me when I feel like going nuts. But I'll tell you. The monitors., mine, supposedly 50\100 watts cannot be turned up more than 1/2 way. The studio is 10X10.....Perfect for what your talking about....

Back
Top Bottom