Fractal Audio Welcomes Neal Schon!

Tom King

Experienced
Fractal Audio Welcomes Neal Schon to its Family of Artists. Mr. Schon is best known for his work with the band Journey, of whose members he is the only one to appear on every album the band has released. He was also member of Santana, with whom he recorded three albums before the age of 19. His 7 solo efforts include the Grammy nominated "Voice" and most recently, "i on U".

Neal told us, "Being a major fan of guitar processors and amp modeling I have tried everything available. The Axe-Fx is simply the best I've heard. It reacts like a great amp and the effects are really something to behold."

Learn more at http://www.FractalAudio.com and http://www.SchonMusic.com

Class guy, class player and has written and played some of the most memorable solos in rock. Very cool.

LA Do DA ! ! ! !

Check out "Mother, Father" ..."Dead or Alive"....."Line of Fire" The Escape album.........."Dixie Highway", "Walks like a Lady".....The Captured album.

Can't wait to hear what Neal or Andy Wood can do with the AXE-FX, no doubt it'll be very inspiring and amazing. I met my wife while non-soberly singing Don't Stop Believing at an adult beverage establishment, so Neal and Journey will always be a special memory for me

Not that Neal has ever been flying under the radar, but he's such an underrated player. Tremendous sense of melody throughout all his work. Welcome aboard, Mr. Schon. :D

I'm not even much of a Journey fan and am into heavier music. I saw Journey a couple of years ago to appease my wife and he blew me away. I've seen Malmsteen, EVH, Schenker, Gilbert, Vai, Satch, Dime, Skolnick, Wylde and a bunch of others but Neal was just incredible live.....just on fire...... :shock: Tone........playing just wow.......I'm sure he'll kill with Axe just like anything else..... :cool:

WOW :eek: That's a real coup getting Neal on the artist roster. I'm a huge fan. This product need do no more to justify its quality. :D

WOW. I've been at a clinic with him early nineties. Seriously I've never been aware of Journey, just not a big thing in radio in Holland, but I knew his name. Clearly a reputable player as the best of them!

Congrats Cliff!

So, new ads in the next magazines. Soon the photos will be so small you can't recognize them anymore.

I'd say congrats Cliff but Holy Cow is this an achievement. Congrats wouldn't begin to describe.

I have to say it is (insert Keanu's voice as 'Ted') Most Excellent being a part of this crew for a while now and continually watching very reputable, tone known players join in on the fun. I feel like an Insider even though this is out there for all to see and hear.

Journey is one of my top bands and its because of the Schon/Perry duo. Vocals and Guitar were unbelievable together with those two. Many favorite songs of mine.

Back
Top Bottom