Fractal Audio T Shirt?

Why not copy the logo from the website on a memory stick and take it to the next copy shop? At least here in Berlin there is loads of shops that will print it on any T-Shirt or cup or whatever for just a few bucks. And this way you will get size an colour of your choice. Just saying...

Why not copy the logo from the website on a memory stick and take it to the next copy shop? At least here in Berlin there is loads of shops that will print it on any T-Shirt or cup or whatever for just a few bucks. And this way you will get size an colour of your choice. Just saying...

because the difference between an official t-shirt and a knockoff replica that washes out would be like a mesa rectifier to the line 6 replica :)

because the difference between an official t-shirt and a knockoff replica that washes out would be like a mesa rectifier to the line 6 replica :)

what makes you think the official fractal shirt won't wash out? What makes you think you would not be able to get any quality you may like (and that you are willing to pay for) if you "produce" your own shirt? What makes you think that the original fractal shirt is NOT produced the same way I suggested?

oh well - it was just a suggestion to help someone that seems to be in desperate need of shirt with the fractal logo on it...

Ironically, we must wonder if rectifier owners feel the same way about our replicas of their amp models. Just sayin'

So "shirt-matching", huh?

I go the other way. You want me to advertise your product, you have to pay me.

Givn my musical ability I guess brands of gear I use would actually pay me to hide the brand and not being associated with my...er...technical "proficiency". :D

It's what I do, no way I'm paying $30 for a t shirt...

How about: can I get one in US for under $30 shipped?
Apparently not. I've been grousing about this since they introduced the shirts. Sadly, my big-dollar orders from FAS (AxeFx II and MFC) came before the t-shirts were available. :(

Back
Top Bottom