Fractal Audio T Shirt?

Neelfy

Inspired
Any you guys know how I can get hold of a Fractal Audio T Shirt in UK/Europe?

I know there was a competition to win 1 last year but was wondering where I could buy one.

Didnt see anything on the G66 Site.

Cheers.

They are on the Fractal US site, I'm not sure what the limitations are to G66 getting them. If it doesn't upset the balance of power in the world, I'll help you get one. I don't want to offend anyone, but I do like the idea of Fractal Audio getting advertising whenever possible. Great company.

How about: can I get one in US for under $30 shipped? Seems nuts we can't get them shipped cheaper - I'd love to have one but the shipping cost is tough to take. Maybe they'd let someone buy a batch at the amp show and distribute them? Let's hook up USPS shipping via Stamps.com and throw it in a padded mailer - way cheaper.

Not sure what the shipping was. I got mine with my Axe Fx, so it was just in the box. I'm kind of surprised that G66 doesn't get a slew of them... Europe is in need of Axevertisements.

I tried that - when I got my Axe II I asked if I could order a shirt that they could throw in the box and not pay separate shipping but didn't hear back on it. Hopefully a better option will come up shipping-wise.

They are on the Fractal US site, I'm not sure what the limitations are to G66 getting them. If it doesn't upset the balance of power in the world, I'll help you get one. I don't want to offend anyone, but I do like the idea of Fractal Audio getting advertising whenever possible. Great company.

LOL You could be right it could upset the balance of power Rick.

Seems it may be kinda difficult to get hold of one. I'll try this approach:-

CLIFF! ........PLEASE CAN I HAVE A T SHIRT? :)

I go the other way. You want me to advertise your product, you have to pay me.

Whoever the guy was that first invented the concept of "souvenirs" -- brilliant. "I know, let's get everyone to *pay us* to wear our marketing material..."

I agree with you and Luke to a point.

I'm not looking to buy the T Shirt to advertise its more of a kinda status symbol/fashion statement I guess, kinda thing.

Much the same way as I wear my Marshall T Shirt or
Adidas Trainers, Levi Jeans etc etc..

I'm not looking to buy the T Shirt to advertise its more of a kinda status symbol/fashion statement I guess, kinda thing.

I'd send you mine, but the shipping is outrageous !!

I go the other way. You want me to advertise your product, you have to pay me.

If they'd pay me, I'd sure take it! But, in fairness to the guys in NH, I consider playing the Axe II and spreading the word about the FAS option as being my part, and them continuing to develop and expand the product further being their part. Symbiosis at it's best, my brother!

I wasn't calling out FAS or anything, just making an ironic comment about life. I have lots of T shirts and stuff too...

Never ceases to amaze me people paying for shirts advertising A&F, Holister, American Eagle or the Nike Swoosh.

Never ceases to amaze me people paying for shirts advertising A&F, Holister, American Eagle or the Nike Swoosh.
But you probably use contemporary medicine to help make and keep you sick...? ;)
If you start thinking about it, you would be totally amazed how much stuff is completely opposite to what people believe.
And very often, these things are manipulated in a way that people are paying for and demanding it themselves!

But you probably use contemporary medicine to help make and keep you sick...? ;)
If you start thinking about it, you would be totally amazed how much stuff is completely opposite to what people believe.
And very often, these things are manipulated in a way that people are paying for and demanding it themselves!

Well put Sir.

NO!! You CAN'T get one. There is a waiting list for the shirts. You have to get on the list. But, I must admit, they do work wonders for my body tone.

:)

Back
Top Bottom