FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS T SHIRTS!

guitarded said:
Just want to clarify something...after looking at my last posts, It may look as tho I am lumping the good advice of "use your ears, not your eyes" in with the ridiculous stuff...(Vintage axe or where’s my volume)
I don’t want it to seem that way...I got the "use your ears, not your eyes" from another member on here who opinions I find most helpful. So, just wanted it said!
...yea...I think I have OCD... :|

Yes you do....btw is this where you got your name;
guitarded.jpg

So... I took this current curiosity with t-shirt printing (in general) and decided to try my hand in Illustrator. Since so much print and design work is done there. Additionally the better T-shirts you buy are often printed based on vector graphics not a jpg you might make in photoshop.

I used a section of the ultra manual to produce binary code, pasted that into Illustrator.. ect ect Then put that onto a found image of a tshirt in photoshop. I'd like the code to go all the way down the shirt if.

As for the slogan, it verges on the cheesey side a little but I think it works, let me know what you think. I wish someone would employ me so I could get paid for thinking.

3483706065_4e1ccf6e0c_b.jpg

It would be nice if in the back of the T shirt has this written:

Where the Axe walks valves don't grow. :lol:

I want one too. I know I'm one of few (relatively) with an Axe-FX and I almost feel "proud" of the Axe-FX, what it's become since I own one. I want a shirt!

NECROBUMP FROM BEYOND THE FORUM GRAVE ARCHIVE! :mrgreen
I'm gonna bump this thread on hope that m@ or cliff or someone makes some fractal swag :D

Yeah we definitely need ball caps. The one I got from Tom King at the NY amp show three years ago is getting a little threadbare. C'mon Cliff I'd order two right now.

Back
Top Bottom