FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS T SHIRTS!

Why dont you guys post some serious attempts on what you want a shirt to look like.

Remember-
The ad that is used in the GuitarWorld mags came from a forumite!

Save CC the work and design one that you would be proud to wear!

fas_logo.png

on white and colors, and reversed for black. that or someone could get a cooler fractal as a sub. but having the logo instead of somethign made up would be better as it would have recognition.

fractal swag

this might sound cheezy but can we ever expect any fractal/axe fx wear?....hats,shirts or what ever?..i would love to have a shirt or 2.

Re: fractal swag

I'd like to have some swag to but it is like 4th or 5th on my personal priority list...

(1) MFC-101
(2) Atomic FRFR
(3) Axe-PC
(4) possibly some other Fractal offering
(5) Fractal swag

Hmmm.... as someone who own a t-shirt that says, Big Muff (Pie Symbol), I'm not crazy about the gas part... but awesome stuff its a good start.

ok one more....
This is one of those...you just had to be there...kinda things.

Shirt-2.jpg

kinda like making one with a "Vintage" Axe
Or maybe the "Dude! I just updated my firmware...where did my volume go!" T-shirt

GuitarDojo said:
guitarded said:
kinda like making one with a "Vintage" Axe
Or maybe the "Dude! I just updated my firmware...where did my volume go!" T-shirt

YESSS!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't think of a clever way of doing it...if you don't know the story it makes the Axe look bad...
...but those are some funny topics when they come up!!!

Just want to clarify something...after looking at my last posts, It may look as tho I am lumping the good advice of "use your ears, not your eyes" in with the ridiculous stuff...(Vintage axe or where’s my volume)
I don’t want it to seem that way...I got the "use your ears, not your eyes" from another member on here who opinions I find most helpful. So, just wanted it said!
...yea...I think I have OCD... :|

Back
Top Bottom