Fractal Audio Stream Deck Icon Pack (Free)

Krakadon

Inspired
I've been using the Stream Deck a lot lately and it has totally changed my workflow for everything (9-5 work, music production, guitar playing). If you aren't using one, then I strongly recommend you try it. The stream deck can control Axe-Edit via hotkeys and and can control the Axe-Fx via MIDI program and CC messages. I've been developing an icon pack. I'm not a pro. This is just something I've been doing for me but I'm finding it very useful. Maybe you will too. BTW, if anyone can share hi res versions of the Fractal icons, I'd be happy to update the pack. The lo-res still look fine on the Stream Deck, but I'm always trying to make it better. Let me know if this is a benefit. I'd love to hear all my anal-retentive effort isn't wasted. Thanks.

Video included to illustrate...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1216SbEfAgSnk4kHMqPXSTeYTTCi9IzhE?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Would be really cool to see a little video of your workflow! I've looked at the Stream Deck a couple of times in the past for some other uses but have yet to purchase one.

So what kind of things are you doing with the Stream Deck and Fractal?

I have considered it but have a macro capable programmable keyboard so Stream Deck has seemed redundant.

Back
Top Bottom