Fractal Audio Social Media Advocate

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
Hi everyone! As an artist, I've had a great relationship with Fractal for a decade now. I bought my first Axe-Fx in 2009 after seeing Dweezil Zappa play. Little did I know at the time, but I lived right by Fractal HQ and I got to pick up my unit in person. I met and talked with Cliff and have gotten to know the "Fractal family" over the years. I've used my various Fractal units on all but 2 of the thousands of shows I've played around the country and the world, as well as here in Las Vegas.

Now, I am officially taking on the role of "Social Media Advocate" for Fractal Audio. My main job is to answer questions for existing and prospective customers, and to represent Fractal Audio in conversations online. As a pro player myself, I can also be a first point of contact for some artist relations matters.

Now, I am officially taking on the role of "Social Media Advocate" for Fractal Audio. My main job is to answer questions for existing and prospective customers, and to represent Fractal Audio in conversations online. As a pro player myself, I can also be a first point of contact for some artist relations matters.

So how does your role relate to the forum ? Is it a separate communication channel or are you going to act as the FAS spokesperson within this forum ?

You're with Recycled Percussion? I saw you guys at East Carolina University way back when, maybe 8-10 years ago. Were you in the band back then? I remember annoying the guitarist asking about his rig, which was a Tripple Recto and a custom made guitar with Dimarzios. Oh, what I dork I was/still am. :p

You're with Recycled Percussion? I saw you guys at East Carolina University way back when, maybe 8-10 years ago. Were you in the band back then? I remember annoying the guitarist asking about his rig, which was a Tripple Recto and a custom made guitar with Dimarzios. Oh, what I dork I was/still am. :p
That was right before I joined haha, so that was Jimmy. However I did play many shows with them in the Carolina's. I used my Fractal rig for all but 2 shows with them as well(and I would've use my Fractal on those 2 if I could've).

So how does your role relate to the forum ? Is it a separate communication channel or are you going to act as the FAS spokesperson within this forum ?
I'm just another force for the powers of awesome. I'm not replacing anyone, just one of the FAS team :)

Back
Top Bottom