Fractal Audio latest Tweet ... 3.0 Right Around the Corner........

Wait 'til you hear it... I finally solved the riddle of "knock'". You know that sound like someone is hitting the cabinet with a hammer when you first hit a power cord or when you stop it abruptly?

Oh god... not the "crack" debate again!

Has anyone considered the possibility that Firmware 3.0 is not new code for the Axe-FX II, but instead a new "Retro-Style" hamburger that harks back to the mid '90s by including ingredients from the famous "Arch Deluxe" introduced at that time by McDonalds?

mcdonald-s-arch-deluxe-is-shown-may-9-the-burger-features.jpg
That Arch Deluxe was the best damn hamburger McDonald's ever made. It pissed me off when they got rid of it. Can't wait for my Axe to be shipped with 3.0, as Bill and Ted would say, "The Axe-Fx II will be most triumphant with 3.0".

Last edited:
Just bite the bullet and get one already. You have been resisting, quite honorably I might add, but you know the eventual outcome! :lol
all in due time my friend. Need money to buy said delicious burger before I can part with my delicious turkey sub. In other words, I gotta get money to buy the 2 and then I'll let go of the standard. Maybe. :D

Why, oh why, did I read this thread ... now I am in here every hour checking to see if 3.0 is released :(

Cheeseburgers are fine... but for me it's more like:

This:

images

vs.

That:

Chocolate-Milkshake.jpg

They both get the job done... but one's got a little more 'something' than the other.

Knock, knock.... ;)

I'm going on the road now but will keep checking this forum with my iphone for 3.0 info

Hurry up CLIFF!!

Back
Top Bottom